Alpha Omega Recycling’s industrial recycling & refining services are among the most comprehensive in the industry.
Alpha Omega’s custom processing units are tailored to individual chemical and regulatory concerns, including increasingly complicated waste-related issues.
Our team will work with you to create custom recycling programs that meet your regulatory requirement, and serve the environment.
Hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams
The following are required to ensure that Alpha Omega can properly recycle your stream:
- A completed Waste Material Profile form, describing the amount and type of waste stream
- EPA and TCEQ Waste classification codes, if applicable
- After submission, Alpha Omega personnel will review the profile to determine whether the material meets established metal-recycling criteria
For forms and inquiries, please contact our industrial refining sales department at 903-297-7272.
Alpha Omega’s recycling plant was purpose-built to recycle material and protect the environment:
- Multiple processing systems with additional capacity for custom processing units
- Concrete containment barrier surrounds the facility
- Rainwater is captured and used within the recycling process
- On-site laboratory facility